Prom royalty voting ends soon

Brody Clark, Staff Writer

Prom is just a week away and the prom royalty voting is coming to an end. So far 252 people at West have casted their votes to determine the princess, prince, queen and king of Greeley Wests prom.

For the princesses of the junior class, Peyton Book, Gianna Cuttica, Katie Gorsline, Stevie Meier, and Mary Tori are all up for vote. For the princes, Johnathon Arthur, Oscar Flores, Lake Sands, Alex Valverde, and Michael McCracken were nominated.

For the senior King, the nominees are: Paxton Henry, Tyler Mass, Julio Rascon, Layton Shipp, Isaac Rivera-Valencia, Caleb Vannest, Xavier Vasquez, and Andrew Wethington. The senior queen candidates are, Kurstin Agens, Iralynn Carmona, Alicia Cruz, Micaela Fenton, Krystal Hernandez, Abby Rocha. Kelsey Story, and Colleen Zimmerman.

Voting is very easy, just go to the Greeley West homepage, click the link, put your student ID in and vote. Voting ends very soon so do it today.  You could also click on this link: https://docs.google.com/a/greeleyschools.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-fTlFJ7VZpipU7NgtnuhkPRnAQQJfksQcHbSQWvNcYVPq_A/viewform?c=0&w=1

Lea Sanford, the prom organizer said, “Prom is a unique tradition to the U.S. and the custom of crowning a king and queen is always a highlight. The junior class has been working really hard to make it a very special night and we encourage everyone to come.”