What teacher will win No Shave November competition?

Connor Fagan, Staff Writer

It is “No Shave November” and some the male teachers have been taking full advantage of it while also having a little fun with it. They have shaved their beards off and are trying to raise as much money as they can as their beards grow back. They are looking for donations from students and teachers who have spare change. The teacher who raises the most money will give the money raised to a charity of their choice.

Some students were asked who they think looks the most normal without and beard and who they think will end up winning this year’s contest. “I think that Mr. (Kelly) Longacre looks the best without a beard, he looks like a baby. But he will win because everybody loves him,” junior Oscar Flores said.

“I think that Mr. (Chuck) Wolfe will win because he looks normal without a beard. Plus, I have already given him some change so I’m hoping he does win,” said sophomore Robert Erickson.

Participant Wolfe was asked if there was any strategy involved in winning no shave November.  “Well, some teachers have their ways of getting their students to give spare change but for other teachers it’s harder to raise money because the students don’t really know what the contest means. The students need to know that all the money raised from every teachers goes to one charity of the winning teacher’s choice,” Wolfe said.