Black Friday is here; will you participate?

Brody Clark, Staff Writer

Every year there are lines backed up at every store for a very special and interesting reason. On Friday, November 25th Black Friday will be happening. Some people take Black Friday like it is not even happening and then some people get in line at 12 o’clock at night while camping outside the store.

Black Friday is a meant for the holiday season that allows people to buy gifts and toys for a crazy discount. Pretty much any store you can think of does this, Target, Best Buy, Walmart, and many other stores. The discounts are so good that it makes people freeze outside all night just so they can get something before it all runs out.

Black Friday can get crazy sometimes so there are a lot of people who act like it isn’t even happening. Ms. Kim Fisher said, “I won’t be going to go Black Friday shopping because it gets to crazy and out of control.”

On the other hand, you have people who love Black Friday shopping and wait in a line just to make sure they get what they want. Sophomore Damion Clement said, “My dad and I are both going to wait outside Dick’s all night to get hunting stuff for a good price. It sucks waiting outside, but it’s pretty great getting equipment for hunting for half the price it should be.”

Whether you stay home on Friday or you go shop all day long, Black Friday is a huge tradition across America and it is a very good way to get gifts for the holiday season.