Singing their hearts out

Singing Valentine’s are for sale

Iralynn Caramona, Megan Arscott and Desiree Soliz rehearsed their Singing Valentine on Friday morning in the choir room.

Connor Fagan

Connor Fagan, Staff Writer

Singing Valentines are back again to give the gift of singing to your special someone this Valentine season. You can purchase one for a student that goes to West for $5 and then you’re also able to purchase a Valentine for someone in the community for $20. They are using the Singing Valentine as a fundraiser for choir. In the past year the Singing Valentines went to Greeley Central and to small businesses in downtown Greeley to show their Valentine’s Day spirit.

The songs that they’ll be singing this year are “L.O.V.E” by Nat King Cole, “Crazy in Love” by Beyoncé, “I Want It That Way” by the Backstreet Boys, “Beautiful Soul” by Jessie McCartney, “Beauty and the Beast”, and “I’m Yours” by Jason Mraz.

Senior Rylee Charlton joined the Singing Valentines this year for the first time and was asked what impacted his decision. “I really love singing and love to get an opportunity to show my school and my community the love that Valentine’s Day brings to them.”