Finals week brings stress

Evan DeMeyer, Staff Writer

Finals for Greeley West students is a stressful and difficult time. These students focus hard on studying and making sure they give their finals the best work they possibly can. Most of the time you hear  students talk about how stressed they are for finals but you never really hear what they think during the actual final.

Most students seem to feel like they forget everything the minute they start taking the test. Senior Ben Beckett feels like his finals this year will be the most important. “I feel like I forget everything we’ve done for the last few months. I remember maybe a few questions but beyond that, I just answer my best.”

“This year I really hope that I pass all my finals because I can’t repeat my senior year,” Beckett added.

Not only do students feel this way, but some see it as a problem within themselves as well. Junior Krale Halsted feels that he needs to find a way to make himself better.

“I hate going into finals and being confused and lost in the tests. I need to find a way to keep the  information I have learned and be able to use it right.”

With all the stress and pressure being put on students near the end of the semester, there is hope that they keep their information ready to use on their finals. The West students will put their best foot  forward and show the finals what they’ve learned.