Who is Moo K’ Pow Lo Say

Caleb Sandoval, Staff Writer

Name: Moo K’ Pow Lo Say

Year of High School: Senior

What are you thinking about for your future? I’m not really sure what I want to do for my future. But, I think I want to do something in engineering because that is what my brother is ushering me into. He says that the career pays a good salary too. I might just be doing it for the money; something like that.

Where I work: I currently don’t have a job right now, but I plan on finding a job soon. But I work at home doing chores around the house like cleaning, doing the dishes, and doing laundry. Just simple chores.

Daily Routine: When I wake up in the morning, I get all my stuff together and head to the city bus stop around 9 a.m. It usually takes 6-10 minutes to get to school. I get to school around 9:12 and sit in the commons with one of my friends until second period. But it sucks because we can’t sit together. We have to sit one person per table. Then, at 9:45, I go to my first class, which is graphic design, after that, homeroom, then physics. After that, I go to DP French. After school, I either get a ride from my brother or I’ll ride the city bus. When I get home I’ll either do my homework if I have any or just lazy around. Then I’ll eat dinner and go to bed at different times.

Most essential ritual/habit: An essential habit I like to have is maintaining a good sleep schedule. This is because one time I fell asleep at 7 a.m. and wasn’t able to go to school because I was so tired. If I lose time to sleep, it’ll affect my time for my education. So, I try to make sure I have enough sleep.

Favorite Hobbies: When I’m not at school, I like to play video games or draw. Sometimes I do art requests for other people and I’ll just draw things for them.

What is your favorite App on your cell phone? My favorite app is YouTube. YouTube is my favorite app because I can watch so many different videos on it and I can watch cat videos. They make me so happy.

Favorite time waster/procrastination habits: I usually do my homework when I get home from school. But some days I might wait a really long time to do it because I’ll say, “Oh, I can do this later,” and then I wait too long to the point where I don’t even want to do the assignment anymore. It’s just really hard to get things done when I do that.

Sleep schedule:

My sleep schedule is bad. That’s all I can say. It’s all over the place. Some nights I’ll go to bed around 9:00 p.m. and sometimes it can be as late as 1 a.m.

How do you know when you have been successful? I know when I’ve been successful when someone complimented me or I get an award. Like recently I lettered academically and I was surprised I got it. But, I knew I succeeded when I received it.