Who is Ever Ramirez?

Who is Ever Ramirez?

Priscilla Valencia, Staff Writer

Name: Ever Ramirez

Year of High School: Senior 

What are you thinking about your future?Go to UNC to study to be an electrician and hopefully find a job within that criteria.

Where I work: At the moment I do not work because of school and practice, but in the summer I work with my uncle doing drywalls and stuff. 

Daily Routine: I wake up, then shower before starting my day. Since my cousin and I go to the same school, we both go together. At times when I have off blocks, I go to my house and just chill or do work that needs to be done for school. When school is over I pick my cousin up and head back to home. After school, I go to soccer practice from 4-8pm.

Favorite Hobbies: My main two favorite things to do are play video games like Warzone and play soccer at the D6 stadium for Greeley West High School. 

Sleep Schedule: On school days, I go to sleep between nine and 10 p.m. and wake up at 7 a.m. On weekends, since I have to be with the boys, I almost always go to sleep around 3. a.m. and wake up at 10 a.m. I know it seems late, but I’ve stayed up later than that so many times.

What did you think about your years in Greeley West High School? I’ve only been here for two years since I arrived from Mexico. But I’m excited to graduate and hopefully early because I want some time to myself before going into college. The school is alright, it’s just the people you surround yourself with that makes it more memorable and fun. I really enjoyed playing sports with them – the crowd cheering me on every time I make a goal is something I will always love and remember.