Who is Angel Vasquez?

Who is Angel Vasquez?

Priscilla Valencia, Staff Writer

Name: Angel Vasquez

Year of High School: Senior

What are you thinking about your future? I am gonna be a pretty successful person living in either California or Florida. I plan on going to AIMS Community College to study H-vac, which is heating and cooling systems.

Where I Work: Currently I am unemployed but I plan on getting a part time job soon to get back on the grind and not slack off.

Daily Routine: I wake up and I like to do this music stuff so I wake up at 4 in the morning (at least I try to sometimes) and at 6 a.m. I get ready for the day. I get to school around 7 and stay there until 5 for tutoring. After I either go out to eat or go home and make more music. Sometimes I’ll go home, watch movies and sleep then repeat.

Favorite Hobbies: I like doing my music stuff, I like working out, or hanging out with people whenever people are available. As well as eating, sleeping, and watching movies.

Sleep Schedule: I don’t get enough of it, that’s all I gotta say about that.

What is something that you’ll remember from Greeley West ? I’ve had some fun years here, I have my bad moments but I’ve mostly had fun with the people around me. I love everyone here even if it seems like I don’t, I do. .’ll for sure remember the teachers. I’ll remember Mrs. Hammer even though she retired she was pretty cool. I will also always remember how much people cared about me; sometimes I forget but I’ll always remember how much I was cared for here at the school. I love the teachers and administrators. I love you all.