Who is Nathan Maynez?

Who is Nathan Maynez?

Priscilla Valencia, Staff Writer

Name: Nathan Maynez

Year of High School: Sophomore 

What are you thinking about your future?  I do want to go to college and be in wrestling and soccer, but I feel that it’ll encourage me more to go to school if I get scholarships. Without some scholarships I probably won’t go to school and just work a lot. I would for sure try my best to be a professional soccer player. 

Daily Routine: I wake up at 5 a.m., shower, brush my teeth, do a little workout, eat breakfast, shower again, and go to school. After school I go to practice. If there isn’t any, then I go home, eat dinner, shower, and just go to sleep. 

Favorite Hobbies: My favorite hobbies are working out, playing video games, and doing sports. The hobby I’m more passionate about is playing sports because I play wrestling, soccer, and football.

Sleep Schedule: On school days, I go to sleep around 10:30 p.m. and wake up at around 5 a.m. On the weekends though I stay up as late as I can and still wake up early like at 7-8. 

What is something that you’ll remember from Greeley West?  I will for sure remember all the teachers because they all help me a lot with my work and always check up on me to make sure I’m passing my classes. They really do push me to my limits and I have a lot of respect for them. 

Goals & Advice: A goal that I have is to graduate with a 4.0 GPA and continue to do wrestling to earn a scholarship, if not then I’ll try it with soccer. Some advice I’d give to other people is to push yourself and try out new things like sports, if a certain sport is not for you then try another one.